The terms ‘David Wildblood’, ‘our’, ‘we’ and ‘us’ are references to the website owner, and the terms ‘you’ and ‘your’ are references to any viewer or user of this website.
- The website page content is purely for your general information, and is subject to being changed without any notice. No guarantee or warranty relating to timeliness, accuracy, performance, suitability or completeness of information or materials on this website is provided by us or any other parties.
- You accept that information or material on this website may have errors or inaccuracies in it, and we expressly reject any liability to the fullest extent of the law for any such errors or inaccuracies and their consequences.
- You use any information or material from this website entirely at your own risk, and we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to make sure that any services, information or products available via this website meet your own requirements.
- All images visible on this website are and remain the sole property of David Wildblood, they are protected by international copyright law, and without prior consent, they may not be distributed or reproduced in any format.
- If you are not authorised to use this website, its use may be a criminal offence, and give rise to claims for damages.
- Occasionally, links to other websites may be included in this website, and these are provided for your information and convenience. A link to a website does not signify that we endorse that website, and we are not responsible for the content of that website.
- You must seek prior written consent from David Wildblood before creating any link to this website from a document or other website.
- If you use this website, and any dispute arises out of such use, the dispute will be subject to laws in existence in England and Wales.
Control of your information
Information you supply via this site will not be passed to third parties except if demanded by a law enforcement agency. We will never pass on, sell, rent or lease your personal information to any third party. Personal information includes data such as name, phone number, e-mail address, business name and address
Information we collect
If you choose to use our contact forms, you agree to provide information such as name, e-mail address and other information such as post codes. We collect this information in order to verify identities, and it is possible that we may get into contact with you in relation to your interest in our services or products. Information we collect via this website is retained for the length of time it takes for us to provide the requested services, and no longer. You may contact us and ask us to remove this information from our records at any time, and we will comply with that request as quickly as it is reasonably possible to do so.
Cookies also give us information that we can use in the continuous improvement of our website. Cookies from our website do not collect sensitive or personally identifiable information, unless you expressly give us permission to do so, and we do not pass such information to third parties or use it for sales commission payments.
Social media cookies
There are sharing buttons on our site which enable you to ‘like’ and ‘share’ website content on social media. The implications for your privacy in using these buttons will vary depending upon the social media network and your own privacy settings on that network.
Cookies which collect visitor statistics
Turning off cookies
- If you are concerned about cookies in relation to ‘spyware’, it is advisable to install anti-spyware software on your device rather than turning off cookies. This software will delete any potentially invasive cookies without degrading your website browsing experience. Further information about cookie management is available at www.allaboutcookies.org.For any further information on, or clarification of the information above, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org